World Eater Games
TBA (Nintendo eShop)
Bittersweet Birthday is a mysterious game which takes you to an unknown place, where you don’t remember anything and your only guide is some strange voice from nowhere. With engaging dialogs, interesting combat and moody atmosphere you will be taken on an adventure full of action. And as the developers said: “It's got challenging combat and a story that will make you laugh and cry at the same time! “. jump is a puzzle. You can compare it to Portal, where you have to find clever uses of the mechanics and physics to "solve" each location by reaching the desired location. You have limited resources to make each jump, comparable to Celeste. But instead of focusing on precision-platforming, the game focuses on the puzzle aspect. Unlike Celeste, the hard part is figuring out how to use your resources to make each jump instead of the execution. But don't get fooled; the execution is also hard, which means finding each solution is even harder!
- A story of mystery driven by endearing characters!
- Explore a lively village with friendly residents and their interlocking quests!
- Punishing combat where reading the enemy is the key to victory!
- Cute pixel-art characters on beautifully drawn backgrounds!
- Well balanced boss-rush with moments of story exploration!
Bittersweet Birthday Trailer YouTube