Developer: Hypnotic Ants Studio
Porting & Publishing: Pineapple Works
Explore strange landscapes and solve mind-bending cube puzzles to unlock mysteries of a dream-like world!
DREAMO is a puzzle-solving journey through a shifting landscape of recollections. In DREAMO, you wake up on an island as “Jack Winslow”. Guided by the voice of Tara Moreau, an inventor/therapist, you set out to piece together your missing memories. These, fragments are locked in “Artifacts”, which manifest in your mind as cubes with misplaced gears. As you delve deeper into your mind, the puzzles grow more complex in an effort to keep your memories locked away. Can you decipher them and unlock the secrets of your mind?
- Dozens of individually designed, challenging 3D puzzles with moving components and a variety of modifiers.
- Fully voiced, narration-based story.
- Vibrant low-poly artstyle.
- Relaxing gameplay formula…
- …And a challenge mode, for those who want the hardest possible puzzles.
Pineapple Works has successfully completed work on this project! Here’s what we did for “DREAMO”:
– Ported the game to Nintendo Switch system
– Published the game on the eShop
– Supported the game with social media marketing
– Polished the game, resolving many small bugs/issues
– Assembled a demo version
BUGS SOLVED: ~80
COGS SLOTTED: ~300
DEVELOPERS CONTENTED: 1/1
TEARS SHED: 1 CUBIC METER
PINEAPPLE SLICES EATEN: ENOUGH FOR A FOOD COMA
MEMORIES RECALLED: ALL OF THEM
COFFEE CUPS EMPTIED: ~210
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS: 7
“EUREKA”S EXPERIENCED: ~6
PUNS SUFFERED: ~60