A letter from 10 years ago, an intricate web of lies to unravel and a mystery to solve. Explore an unconventional town of pirates, dive into the past, collect items and look for clues to help Willy find out what happened to his father…
Willy Morgan is a third-person adventure game, set in a fantasy pirate-themed world with a modern touch. Combining the traditional point-and-click genre gameplay with unique cartoon 3D graphics, Willy Morgan has the dreamy atmosphere, the humor and the freedom to explore typical of timeless classics such as Monkey Island.
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles
- Unique graphic style – A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see
- Pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers…? Well, why not!
- Many NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs
Pineapple Works has successfully ported “Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town” to PlayStation 4/5 and Xbox One/Series X/S consoles!
BUGS SLAIN: AYE, CAPTAIN!
HOURS TAKEN: ALL OF ‘EM
POINTS CLICKED: A BOATFUL
TEARS SHED: AYE!
PINEAPPLES SLICED: WITH MACHETE
TREASURE CLAIMED: STILL COUNTIN’
COFFEE BEANS ROASTED: ~2k
HANDS ON DECK: ALL
BOTTLES OF RUM: 99
PUNS SUFFERED: 45