Developer: World Eater Games
Porting & Publishing: Pineapple Works
Engine: Godot Engine
Platforms: PC (Steam, Itch.io), Nintendo Switch
Release Date: TBA
“Hey there, bud”
Dazed and confused you wake up in darkness with a mysterious voice as your only guide. Listening to its directions is the only chance you have to escape, as you’re being hunted by unstable individuals.
Bittersweet Birthday is an action game where every combat encounter is a challenging and unique fight.
You will explore different areas and help many of the NPC populating them with their everyday struggles while learning more about the world and its history.
- A story of mystery driven by endearing characters!
- A lively village to explore, complete with friendly residents and their interlocking quests!
- Punishing combat where reading the enemy is the key to victory!
- A darts mini-game! Well, at least darts are being used…
- Cute pixel-art characters on beautifully drawn backgrounds!
- Fully re-mappable input and support for PS4, Xbox, and PC controllers!
Pineapple Works is currently in the PORT phase of this particular project.